We have an exciting new Project Coordinator vacancy for a national company, based at their offices in Bradford. The role offers a great opportunity for a technically minded candidate to start a career within Project Management.
We're looking for a driven candidate, with excellent relationship building skills and a technical mind to aid with bespoke retail planning.
Within the role you will coordinate projects from initial enquiry to completion, being on hand throughout the duration to provide advice and guidance to customers.
- You'll make site visits to customers, talking through their requirements and planning solutions, taking measurements for take-off sheets and ensuring you have all the information required
- Using this information to prepare quotations for customers, working with the design department to ensure design drawings meet customer requirements
- Ensuring order information is accurate and in line with current stock, informing customers of estimated lead times and delays
- Tracking project reports, flagging any risks and issues as well as managing and tracking profitability in line with company targets
- Attending regular meetings, both with the customer and cross departmentally, working towards customer and company deadlines and targets
- Supporting the administrative requirements of projects, making sure all work reflects quality and project standards
- You'll also be on hand to support the customer during installation, acting as focal point of contact for installation teams as well as the customer, making additional site visits as required
We're looking for a driven candidate, looking for a role that can offer them scope for further development.
You'll need a technical mind and be used to interpreting CAD part and architectural drawings
We're also looking for someone who is hands on and enjoys problem solving
Excellent customer service skills are also essential!
A solid understanding of SAP is highly desired.
Experience working towards PRINCE2 methodologies is also highly desired.
In return our client offers:
A starting salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
Excellent progression and career development opportunities
To secure an immediate interview, please apply online now. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact Katie on 01274 331200 for more information.