Brook Street Recruitment is currently recruiting a Project Engineer for our Belfast client.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the position will involve working as part of an Operations team to ensure the safe, secure and efficient operation of the department.
The role requires high levels of flexibility and commitment to ensure that requirements are met in a demanding environment.
* Project Management - Planning, coordinating and supervising projects that are on-going within the company.
* Coordinating all planned maintenance activities, inspections and tests on time and ensuring that accurate records of these checks are kept on file using an asset management system.
* Contractor management, including issuing permit to work, approving risk assessments and method statements.
* Managing cylinder orders and ensuring their satisfactory completion and dispatch on time.
* Balancing product stock on a daily basis and advising management on shipping requirements.
* Working as a key member of the terminal operations team to ensure all procedures are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
* Reporting of figures for monthly PSPIs and KPIs
* Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline.
* Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
* High level of computer literacy.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience in asset management systems/facilities management is desirable.
Remuneration and Benefits Package:
* Salary range £25-£30k depending on experience.
* Potential bonus of £5,000 over two years.
* Help and guidance will be given for working towards chartership.
* Starting 22 days annual leave plus 8 customary days, increasing with service.
* Company sick pay after 12 months service.
* Profit Share after 12 months service.
* Company pension.
* Life Assurance scheme.
* On-going training support
Please send CV via the link if interested