Job Title - Project Lead
Reports to - Project Manger
Location - Willerby
Contract - 12-weeks contract
Working Hours- 08:30am - 16:30pm / Monday to Friday
The Project Lead will offer a high standard of evidence based professional leadership, knowledge and experience within projects and innovation. You will autonomously and develop substantial support to the area of work. To initiate and lead the planning and development of the project.
The Job will involve;
To lead and present complex, sensitive and challenging professional communication processes that may impact on staff, the team, the organisation, partner agencies, and carers, where there are barriers to understanding.
To demonstrate a sound level of inter-personal skills when providing information of a non-clinical nature to staff, carers, public/external agencies, maintaining the standards of customer care.
To regularly liaise with senior managers on performance
To support the service/department manager, peers, other colleagues and provide effective communication within the team.
To support less experienced staff in the development of their communication skills.
- Occasional Travel
- Attend local and national events
- Provide support to achieve local and national deadlines with regards to the implementation of projects
- General work will take place in office environment
Essential Knowledge required;
- Evidence of expertise within a specialism
- A broad understanding of relevant policy, legislation drivers and their application to the relevant service area
- Ability to work with sensitive information and approach issues diplomatically
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative and judgement in decision making
- Have experience of change management, this is to take into account the changes required due to the current COVID
Essential Experience required;
- High level of interpersonal skills - good communication with staff at all levels
- Ability to liaise with senior managers (and constructively challenge where appropriate)
- Work with the different corporate support functions
- Problem solving - investigate issues, propose solutions. Take ownership of issues where appropriate.
- Work to a high level of detail
- Manage own workload and priorities
- Work remotely
- Project background
Essential Qualifications required;
- Degree or Technical qualification which incorporates systems management to degree level or significant proven experience of successful project management
- Prince2 Foundation or equivalent project management qualification
Essential Personal & effort requirements;
- Evidence of effective inter-personal communication skills
- Evidence of good time management skills
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to demonstrate ethical values and attitudes within a culture of equality and diversity
- Ability to effectively commute between the various sites and around the wider geographical region.
If you are interested please apply now to discuss further. If you wish to provide cover letter and advise why you would be suitable for this vacancy, please email .