We are currently recruiting for an exciting new temporary Project Management role in Buxton.
You would be the primary Project Manager on a portfolio of Health and Safety Science projects. Where you would be responsible for ensuring all their projects are effectively managed and delivered.
About the role;
6 month temporary
£10.83 per hour
Monday - Friday hours
* As part of the role you would contribute to business cases and bids,
* Making sure project initiation documents provide clear information about the project aim, objectives, schedule, risks and deliverableS,
* Motivate and lead the team
* Understand the needs of all stakeholders
* Understand project risk management , including identification of potential risk
* Manage change control
* Record and share lessons learned during and at the end of the project
To be successful in this project you need to be organised, motivation, confident to lead discussions with the team and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Good IT skills, with Microsoft office experience is needs.
GCSE English and GCSE Math or equivalent is essential.
If you feel this is the right role for you apply now. If you require any further information please call Laura Jackson on 011509476326