I am recruiting for a project Manager to work for a fixed term contract..!!
The reward project team sits within the Human Resources department, analysing the organisation's current remuneration position across all its services and offering recommended changes to develop reward and benefit programmes
The right candidate will;
- Manage a full scale reward project plan that articulates the scope, goals and key deliverable for the project to ensure that the project remains on time and on budget
- Develop processes and activities to ensure the project plan is executed and documented
- Deploy effective project management methodology, tools and techniques to ensure effective and timely project delivery
- Review and work with the Head of Reward, the team and other stakeholders on all aspect of
The ideal person would need to have the following;
- A recognised project management qualification e.g. Prince 2
- Relevant degree or Chartered CIPD member
- Experience of working in the not for profit sector
- Experience of job evaluation schemes
- Experience of completing salary surveys, benchmarking activities and data analysis
In return to your hard work and consistency, you will be offered a salary of is £44,873 plus £2,500 London weighting allowance per annum and the hours are a minimum of 35 hours per week
If you are looking for a new challenge, feel you have the transferable skills and would like to join this highly established company, I would like to hear from you ASAP. Please contact Beenish on 0208 519 7220 or alternatively email me on .