Brook Street have an opportunity for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join a Construction business that is well known and respected in the Highlands. Our client is seeking an additional team member to lead to their project, you will be required to give support on other projects currently underway. You will be managing a tight construction time line, monitoring quality and budgetary limits as well as client facing & liaising with the relevant service providers in the execution of the works. UK construction experience is essential.
An appropriate construction project management qualification (or similar) and a history of successful project delivery and site-based experience is required.
Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills along with the ability to work under pressure and be proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Project. Proficiency with AutoCad/CAD Packages is desirable.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Analysing business strategies to maximise overall revenue.
- Create project plan with time scales and costings.
- Managing project risks and defining the project scope.
Key tasks include:
- Preparing reports, design coordination and drawing interpretation
- Engaging, procurement and managing subcontractors
- Selecting appropriate construction materials as well as their procurement
- Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval as required
- Liaising with relevant professional team members
- Administering contracts
- Managing multiple projects
- Updating the Directors with relevant project information.
Please call the Brook Street office on 01463729213 to apply.