Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Project Manager.
This is a contract role based in Reading for (12) months.
Daily Rate: As a Ltd Company £405.00 per day / Umbrella rate up to £385 per day plus 5% end of contract bonus, depending on experience.
Part leader, part mentor, and part consultant, our team of Project Managers comprises an unusual mix of project management and consulting skills, along with a passion for technology. We are responsible for keeping the project team working on the highest priority tasks, removing risks and impediments, and leading the communication with the end customer. As a trusted advisor to our customers, you will be responsible for the successful execution of one or more projects at a time, providing guidance, coaching, and project leadership. By mentoring and influencing, you will drive the highest quality and the strongest sense of customer focus on each project.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Leading one or more teams at a time to successfully deliver on customer solutions
- Ensuring adherence to cost, schedule, and scope constraints by tracking budget and forecasts utilizing a formal Statement of Work (SOW)
- Working with the customer to manage the scope of an engagement and make adjustments throughout the course of the engagement
- Advocating adherence to industry standard processes
-Providing actionable coaching feedback to team members to foster continuous improvement in the spirit of a growth mindset
- Travel to customer sites within your local country of residence as well as potentially overseas may be required. (EMEA 50% travel)
The ideal candidate will be:
- PMP Cert -
- Customer facing - experience being in front of customers. Presentable and driving customers forward
- Knowledge of MSFT products (cloud background is ideal) managed customers journey thru the cloud would be ace
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- PMP certification with real-world experience, additional certifications are an
- Demonstrated effectiveness in leading teams (when you lead, do people follow?)
- Passion for leading-edge tools and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication including strong executive presence at the CXO level
- Ability to identify risks before they occur and to develop mitigation and avoidance strategies
- Consulting experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated self-learner
Deadline for CV submission: 3rd of April 2019 at 12:00pm