Job Title - Project Manager
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Project Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading for 3 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £47,619 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
Job Description / Responsibilities:
We are seeking a vendor for a short term 3 month project to support the team who design, develop and deliver a diverse set of solutions our global audience of c.200 MBAs a year. This individual will collaborate closely with our Aspire MBA team, stakeholders and customers.
* Research and understand the appropriate virtual and digital channels that will dynamically engage our MBA hires.
* Build and execute the communications strategy for the MBA program, leveraging multiple communication channels and marketing approaches to drive engagement.
* Create and build all standard communications required across the 2-year program including email templates and PowerPoint presentations
* MBA SharePoint site management
* Working with customers and stakeholder to build out success profiles, blogs and stories
* Other ad-hoc items as needed for the program
* Measurement and analytics
* Excellent project management skills
* Previous communications experience
* Ability to self-manage workload
* Can work in a rapid pace environment and drive clarity in ambigous situaitons
* Very strong collaboration skills, a team player, comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment
* Ability to work in a remote environment
* Diversity and inclusion are core to who you are.
* 4-6 years professional experience
* MBA degree preferable
Deadline for CV submission: 3.00pm on Wednesday 26th February