Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client it recruit a Project Manager.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an initial 2-3 month contract.
The salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
This role will be based remotely to begin with but may require regular presence at our client's Reading offices once they reopen.
Please note we are only able to progress candidates who have UK Security Clearance in place.
Manages medium size projects pertaining to the development and implementation of our client's Enterprise, General Business and/or Field Office product or general business programs. This position requires interaction with internal stakeholders including customer facing teams and internal development and implementation teams. The candidate is responsible for supporting 3rd party vendor relationships to ensure that our client's project business requirements are met.
Role and Team Purpose
- Supports execution, project management, team coordination and administration of multiple activities related to sales, events and marketing activities.
- Coordinates multiple budget lines to ensure activities are allocated effectively and in line with financial operating model of the business.
- Supplier onboarding, raising POs, track proof of execution and complete invoice receipting.
- Preparing report summaries to communicate to a wider set of senior stakeholders.
- Act as a conduit to external industry bodies circulating insights/critical information and promoting uptake of learning opportunities to build industry skills.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Great organisational skills while handling many projects
- UK Security clearance
Deadline for applications: Monday 15th March 2021