I am recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a system upgrade/implementation rollout; this is an initial 12-month fixed term contract; you will receive an annual salary of up to £45,000. This will be covering 3 sites across Staffordshire (Lichfield, Cannock and Hadleigh) with the flexibility of some homeworking.
Working on a HR system upgrade and implementation across the business, as a Project Manager you will be responsible for the end to end delivery. You will provide project management advice and guidance to the Directorate delivery teams to ensure that work packages are completed on time, on budget, to defined quality standards and within the agreed scope. You will identify and engage with key stakeholders, take care of the implementation of the new processes, efficiencies as well as the roll out of training and upskilling on the updated software for all departments.
You will be working for an extremely well known, large public service, a great company to have on your CV as having worked for.
*Due to the nature of this pubic service, an in-depth vetting would be required prior to starting which could take up to 8 weeks*
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Support Directorate delivery teams in the planning and delivery of a system upgrade and implementation from start to finish
- Support the development of project documentation (plans, schedules, registers etc.)
- Maintain and control routine people information governance procedures, attending and supplying information for meetings with accurate, legally compliant and meaningful management information.
- Manage and ensure realistic and achievable project targets, deadlines and rollouts are met
- Analyse and report on all key project milestones
- Ensure that risk, issue and opportunity management is performed on each work package
- Manage customer, colleague, supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Ensure a training plan is created and rolled out across the business
- Significant experience of Project Management with specialism in system upgrade/implementation
- PRINCE2 or similar PM qualification/methodology experience would be beneficial
- Strong experience in the delivery of business change and IT projects to schedule, budget, scope and agreed quality standards
- Experience in the definition, planning, scheduling and running of small to medium scale projects
- IT and technologically minded who is able to manage complex projects
- Able to command the confidence and influence/persuade senior operational managers, employees, trade unions, external partners and other stakeholders
- Project based governance and framework knowledge would also be advantageous
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £45000 annual salary dependent on experience
- Potential for flexible working
- Attractive and above average holiday entitlement
- Attractive and above average pension scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Lauren on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***