We have an amazing opportunity for a Workforce Project Manager with our client in the public sector. This role will be predominantly home based but with likely requirement to occasionally work on site across various locations so flexibility would be essential.
A workforce project manager is required to support the Associate Director of Workforce Planning and Improvement. This position will require:
- Creation and maintenance of all relevant project documentation, i.e. PID, risk and issues, highlight and exception reports, that can be used for updates to strategic management teams;
- Ensuring project deliverables are well communicated and monitored with effective exception reporting when issues are highlighted
- Coordination of stakeholder groups;
- Providing routine updates to project sponsors;
- Leading stakeholder engagement for wider health board colleagues and having strong influencing skills to maintain momentum;
- Ensuring communications of projects are relevant and timely
Public sector experience is of great advantage but not essential so please apply today!