Salary £32,000 - £35,000
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (HYBRID)
Manage new initiatives and projects identified by Head of Industry Partnerships.
- Manage and grow BICS to deliver a quality service to our external stakeholders and maintain the BICS platform.
- Lead on BICS website to promote and grow the scheme
- Manage E-Portfolio (Skills+) systems across all products
- Track and report on project performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritised view of all projects
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Strong ability to self-organise, work unsupervised on own initiative, and manage projects to ensure timely delivery of outcomes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)