We have a temporary part time vacancy that needs filling with our public sector client as a Project Manager to provide project and administration support to one of their extremely busy departments. This is a temporary role for the next 8 moths on a hybrid working pattern that could potentially be extended or become permanent for the right candidate.
The post holder will support a full range of administrative duties, and provide comprehensive project support, including diary management, organising internal meetings and complex, multi sector meetings, organising workshops and events that involve senior and often executive stakeholders and liaising with a broad range of stakeholder. They will also organise and administer multi-sectoral meetings, events and workshops including virtual events and meetings. Further duties will include:
- Producing and updating the project plan and timescales.
- Monitoring progress against project timescales and milestones and advising senior managers of any issues.
- Providing administrative support to the project; organising and administering meetings, events and workshops etc; transcribing notes and writing documents as required.
- Taking and transcribing notes and writing documents as required and maintaining a comprehensive filing system across the company
- Undertaking internet searches to identify key information and creating summaries from the materials and outputs from workshops and meetings following a given format
The individual will have to be:
- Experienced in supporting the delivery of projects and/or programmes of work
- Experienced and proficient in the use of a wide range of Office packages, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and able to organise several strands of work and prioritise conflicting demands
- High attention to detail and ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain basic project plans/time lines
- Ability to take and transcribe accurate notes of meetings
- Ability and experience of producing documents and papers including diagrams, graphs etc.
- Good written English skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
If this is the opportunity for you APPLY TODAY!!