£11.76 - £14.53 per hour
about 1 month ago
Are you a project professional looking for your next challenge? Brook Street are looking for an experienced project manager to join a fantastic employer on a temporary basis until the end of the financial year. This is a temporary position but could go on for longer or potentially lead to other roles within the organisation. This role is working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week in the centre of Cardiff. Remote working will be considered as long as you would be available to attend the office as and when is necessary eg: monthly team meetings.
What will you do as Project Manager?
- Communicate and deliver information orally, in writing and electronically to internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with various stakeholders to co-ordinate and attend events
- Deliver training and assist with development
- Analyse and monitor performance, budget, and resources
- Produce high quality documentation
- Negotiate contracts
What type of skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent experience
- NVQ Level 4, degree, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a project role
- Experience of producing reports and delivering training
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
Please contact Nadine at Brook Street Cardiff for more information