Monday - Friday - £15.58ph
Brook Street are currently working with a large organisation in the public sector who are looking for an experienced project manager to join the team.
Do you have experience within leading a project team? Can you drive development and implementation for complex projects? Then this may be the right role for you.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Reporting to Assistant director
- Managing and leading the implementation of projects focusing on services and finance
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Data Analysing and make key decisions
- To organise activities and monitor project plans
- Produce Project Outline Documents (POD's)
- Lead objectives for relevant projects - agreeing Smart, Measurable, Achievable, Realist and Times based. (SMART)
- Track and report progress using PRINCE II
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Project management qualification
- Qualified in PRINCE II methodology
- Experience within Service re-design in complex environments
- Evidence of working at a senior level
- Experience of identifying and data analysis is essential
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
Applications close on Friday 23rd November at 2pm.
Please call Tiffany if you have any questions or apply directly online.