An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Project Manager (Pharmacy and Medicines Optimisation Officer). The role is a 6 month, temporary role, based in Waterloo - although at the start of the assignment the post holder will be working from home. The pay starts at £10.82 an hour and then increases to £13.74 after 12 weeks. Hours are Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff by providing a high level of administration support. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organising meetings;
- Managing correspondence;
-Support for new and emerging work streams and projects;
- Provide high quality project, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis;
-Undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery.
The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
-Educated to Degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent level of qualification or significant equivalent previous proven experience;
-Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis;
- Knowledge of project principles;
- Previously worked in similar position within the public sector;
- Commitment to continuing professional development;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to re-prioritise;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to pull together comprehensive draft reports, data and letters;
- Project management skills;
- Advanced keyboard skills, use of a range of software;
If you think that this could be the job for you, please apply.