We are looking for a Finance Officer to work for our client within the NHS. This is a long term temporary position based in Tingley.
Salary: £11.79 per hour rising £13.85 per hour
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Client Performance is made up of three teams - Implementation, Client Performance and Training. All the department members work across all three teams. The role of Client Performance is to on board new clients and to support existing clients to maximise the benefit of the services, through the design and application of best practice and training services.
The Client Performance Lead is a developing process lead within Implementation, Best Practice or Training. A Client Performance Lead will often focus on one particular stream (A2R, O2C, P2P and training). Within an implementation project you will work with a client process lead to achieve the desired end result, to the correct quality, within the agreed timescales. As such you will ensure that best practice delivery is used whenever possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Explain NHS SBS solutions to clients and demonstrate them on the Oracle 12 System
- Communication with Key internal and external stakeholders
- Manipulate data using excel or appropriate databases
- Be mindful of costs and cost control within a project
- provide process and training solutions using PRINCE2
- Arrange and provide workstream training to clients
Skills required for the role:
- Strong data analysis
- Good data manipulation
- Ability to interpret information given
- Strong It Skill
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply and discuss further details, please contact The Team at Brook Street on 01274 307569