An immediate temporary requirement is available for a fantastic employer in the Cardiff area. This is an ongoing temporary assignment with an immediate start.
We are looking for a candidate with planning or maintenance experience. Please apply now!
The hours are 4am - 12pm. Working from Home (initial 1 week training on site and then WFH)
Main Tasks and Objectives
- To plan cabling and equipment installations at customer sites in conjunction with project service managers (PSMs) to ensure full functionality of projects.
- To co-ordinate site meetings throughout the project.
- To maintain and update the records.
- To maintain and update project calendar to ensure an accurate and current picture of projects is available at all times.
- To maintain the project log, to keep active schedules accurate and liaise with 3rd parties if schedules change.
- Support the PSMs in controlling the budget of a project based on information provided and scope of work.
- Liaise with customers to ensure open communication channels, keeping customers informed and ensure their needs are met. To be the key point of contact when the PSM is absent on any particular project.
- To plan, allocate and control project resources i.e. sub-contractors, suppliers etc. and highlight any issues to the PSMs.
- Be the point of contact for sub-contract engineers in conjunction with third parties. Includes ensuring technical support and training, management of invoices and dealing with 'no shows'.
- To arrange equipment purchase if required through the account management and procurement team and arrange the receipt into the business and subsequent picks and delivery to site.
- To ensure sub-contract engineers adhere to company health and safety procedures and raise any concerns to PSM or sub-contract company as applicable.
- To be responsible for the completion of all necessary documentation throughout the project until its closure.
- To collect completed reports from 3rd party suppliers and return to customer within agreed timescale.
- To liaise with PSMs on any issues that occur and help to resolve issues to conclusion to the satisfaction of the customer.
- To assist the senior project services co-ordinator in leading the project services administration and co-ordination team and to deputise in the senior co-ordinator's absence.
- To assist, if appropriate, in performance management and disciplinary issues.
- To assist the senior project services co-ordinator in ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of the team is maintained on a day to day basis.
- Any other duties as assigned by the senior project service co-ordinator or the PSMs in meeting the department requirements.