Brook Street are looking for a Project Services Compliance Administrator to join a growing business in Cardiff on a full time, permanent basis.
What would you be doing as a Project Services Compliance Administrator?
- Supporting the administration department/ management
- Carry out and record processes in a timely manner
- Maintaining communication with customers and suppliers
- Attend and take minutes at team, supplier, and health & safety meetings
- Being a first point of contact for internal contract manager and sub-contractors
- Managing health & safety documentation
- Support management to ensure new starter health & safety inductions are completed
- Maintain health & safety planner, ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Keeping track of PAT testing records
- Ensuring compliance with financial processes and procedures
What experience do you need for this role?
- Previous experience in an administration roll
- Excellent customer service skills
Previous experience within a similar role is desirable.
- Dress down policy
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Free parking on site
- 23 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership
- Private medical insurance
- Life cover (Death in service) cover
- Group Income Protection (Permanent health insurance)