London or Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Programme/Project Manager. This is a contract role based in London for 12 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £55,000 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
My Client is working closely with its partner in the roll-out of a service into retail. The team is looking for a candidate with a proven track record in program management, preferably with experience in the retail finance or credit sector.
A typical day in this role can include:
* Managing the commercial attainment, operational planning and marketing execution for the business
* Overseeing the new role to support by program managing the new service.
* Responsible for CDS - Consumer Devices & Sales
The ideal candidate will be:
* Multi-party programme management
* Financial industry experience
* Experience in technical systems integration management
Deadline for applications: 10:00am on Friday 7th June