Job role - Commercial Project Assistant
Location - Nottinghamshire (NG7)
Salary - £24000-£27000
Contract type - Temp to Perm
Hours - 9-5 (Monday to Friday)
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Commercial Project Assistant to join an exciting company based close to Nottingham city centre. If successful, you will be working closely with the Commercial Manager assisting with a wide range of tasks including project support, audit preparation, tenders and project administration duties.
The purpose of this role is to provide essential support for commercial projects aiming to bring in new business for this growing company. This will involve liaising with various departments to gather information in preparation for new business sales meetings, analysing data and looking after all administrative duties for various projects that you will be working on.
This is a varied role that would suit an inquisitive individual, who is comfortable communicating with various departments in order to gain all data needed to support commercial projects. This role has great potential for progression within the business for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will need -
- Previous experience assisting with commercial projects.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen interest in driving the business forward through process improvement and helping bring on new business.
- A full UK driving license.
- Auditing experience.
Key duties and responsibilities -
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager to see through projects from start to finish.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager in all aspects needed.
- Communicate effectively with other departments to collate data for various commercial projects.
- Help to plan and deliver on various commercial projects.
- Play a key role in preparing for and carrying out audits.
- Analyse various processes within the business and investigate improvements.
This role is on a temporary to permanent basis, a successful candidate will be paid hourly for the first 12 weeks in the position and if successful will be taken on by the company on a permanent, salaried basis. The hourly rate will be the equivalent of the salary offered when permanent.
If you think you have the skills needed to take on this varied and challenging role and become a key part of this exciting organisation, then please apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we are currently receiving we may not be able to respond to all applicants, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Brook Street may still be in touch with other opportunities that may suit you in the future.