Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity to work within a government sector for our client. A role starting as soon as possible on a temporary basis. Working in a professional team in the admin department working from home.
We are recruiting for a Project Support Administrator working part time, three days a week. This role will be taking on various duties - you must have great attention to detail, be able to work in a fast pace environment and good IT skills.
Although this is a work from home role, you will need to be prepared to travel to Brighton or London for meetings after COVID.
Requirements will include:
- Working with the operational contract managers to create management information documents and analyse contract performance data.
- Report on exceptions& risk to the operational contract manager
- Deputise for operational contracts manager, attend/chair meetings as appropriate & take adequate notes
- Coordinate meetings for internal & external attendees, booking rooms, preparing material, greeting visitors etc
- Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are required.
The pay is £10.67 and goes up to £15.03 after 12 weeks.
If this role interests you please apply below.