Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Support Tenant Liaison Officer to assist with Property & Assets.
The role will provide support to technical staff to ensure the efficient delivery of programmes and contracts, as well as a range of other general administration and support.
Based in the Gwent area, we're looking for somebody who has experience of working in the social housing sector in Wales. As part of this role the successful candidate will be responsible for -
- Handling enquiries whilst giving assistant and information to tenants
- Using IT systems to effectively input data
- Work collaboratively with internal colleagues to ensure that projects are support and meet time, cost and quality objectives.
- Assist in checking and processing invoices.
This role is a full-time position, on a temporary longer-term basis ending in March 2020. This is subject to the usual application, selection and interview process.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft programmes.
- Experience of using Northgate or a similar management system
Please contact Christopher in our Cardiff office for more information or click "Apply Now!"