Are you looking for an exciting new project support role in the Newcastle area? Do you have a background in project support and administration? Do you thrive in a varied, fast paced and dynamic environment? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
We are currently looking for a highly organised, enthusiastic and motivated Project Support Officer to work within a well-established public sector organisation based at Newburn Business Park.
The role will include;
- Supporting a bespoke work programme and its projects
- Providing day to day project administration and support
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement at a variety of levels
- Coordinating, developing and managing documentation
- Assisting in the preparation, delivery and monitoring of programme / project plans and documentation
- Managing RAID logs
- Undertaking secretarial duties
- Arranging meetings, events and workshops
As the ideal candidate, you will;
- Have a background in project management support, particularly working on a variety of different programmes / projects simultaneously
- Possess excellent organisation and communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail, with numeric and literacy accuracy
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing your own workload and prioritising effectively
- Be confident with the Microsoft Office package, particularly Excel
If you have a good working knowledge of the EPML project management tool and SharePoint, this would be highly advantageous, although not essential.
This is a full-time role and you will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm approx.
This is a temporary position with a current expected duration of 6 months and we are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
We welcome your applications for this fantastic opportunity.