We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Support Officer based in Reading. This role is a temporary assignment intially through to March 2020, Monday to Friday and full time 37.5 hours a week.
As a Project Officer, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff.
In particular the post holder will:
- Provides day to day support to project managers, to enable PM's to focus fully on project delivery. This includes arranging meetings and carrying out relevant administrative tasks.
- Collates data to provide reporting and monitoring services both operationally and Nationally.
- Maintains project files and processes items within our project costing and information management systems to support accurate forecasting and planning.
- Monitors contract agreements to ensure correct roles and responsibilities are maintained.
- Be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally
- PRINCE2 Foundation or APM Foundation is an advantage.
- Competency in MS Office, and good data management skills are essential.
- Experience of supporting projects within a formal project environment is essential.
If this sounds like the job for you, call Katie today on 0118 9588990 or email