As part of the programme office, you will be assigned to a specific set of project management responsibilities i.e. risk & issue management and planning activities, reporting etc) and work to provide general project support to the work streams.
This includes work to support external reporting activities.
Responsibilities will include:
* Monitor work stream Risks, Issues, Assumptions and dependencies in conjunction with key stakeholders;
* Support monitoring progress and actions against the Programme Schedule, high level milestones and Roadmaps
* Provide support to a select group of work stream leads.
* Manage and co-ordinate internal and external programme reporting
* Co-ordinate assurance activities including documentation for gateway reviews
* Support the Programme SRO, Director, Programme Manager and Head of the Programme Office
* The post holder will report to the SEO Programme Office Lead
* Make a contribution to the development and continuous improvement of Programme
* Management standards, processes, procedures and templates, knowledge share with team
* Help create and update ongoing project plans providing governance and assurance to the projects.
Person specification Essential Skills:
* Working independently and being self-motivated and organised.
* The ability to work under pressure, work flexibly and manage priorities and deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
Will ideally have or be prepared to undertake security clearance.