We are looking for experienced Project Support Officers to work within one of our large government clients in Manchester City Centre.
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday, 9-5 (some flexibility on the working hours may be required)
These positions are initially for six months with a view of possible extension.
- Build and apply knowledge of your programmes/projects, and relevant subject matter;
- Monitor and lead progress of delivery against the project or Programme plan, raising issues through agreed governance for any changes to scope, benefit or cost;
- Appropriate use of project resources including engagement of Subject Matter Experts, Policy and IT Professionals in order to make effective and timely decisions;
- Supporting/contributing to the business cases that justify projects in terms of benefits, costs and risks.
Skills and requirements:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Able to demonstrate the professional credibility required to work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries;
- Ability to flex across a range of priorities and deliver quality outcomes in a fast paced environment
- Initiating and leading project workshops and events.
- Ensuring the project remains aligned with programme and departmental priorities and does not duplicate work being done elsewhere in the programme or business environment
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply online with an up to date CV.