Project Support Officer
We are looking for applicants who can ensure effective business processes and IT systems.As a Project Support Officer, you will be responsible for projects or work strands within complex projects or programmes. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, on a priority Programme that is responsible for the assessment and delivery of changes to meet project objectives. We need someone to help develop and initiate new projects by conducting pre-discovery to determine feasibility. You will optimally support and deliver specified elements of the Project, on budget, to specification ensuring the processes and experience are in line with departmental requirements.
Hours and Benefits
Start date - Monday 16th November
Location - At the moment this is a work from Home role however if this changes and you need to work from the office, the office is based in Liverpool City Centre
Working Hours - Standard working office hours, must be flexible however it is mainly 8-4 / 9-5
Timeframe - 6 months contract
Pay - £14.14 per hour
- Support the project/programme to deliver the required outcomes
- Build and apply knowledge of your programmes/projects, and relevant subject matter;
- Monitor and lead progress of delivery against the project or Programme plan, raising issues through agreed governance for any changes to scope, benefit or cost;
- Handle risks, issues and dependencies, raising where needed.
- Lead Change Framework processes, developing or coordinating the development of documents
- Appropriate use of project resources including engagement of Subject Matter Experts,Policy and IT Professionals in order to make effective and timely decisions;
- Supporting/contributing to the business cases that justify projects in terms of benefits,costs and risks.
- Supporting the design and development of appropriate implementation products to ensure success of change within the business.
- Providing visible leadership and encouraging line management across the strand and programme, to all grades and to stakeholders engaged in own area of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Able to demonstrate the professional credibility required to work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries;
- Must have project delivery experience
- Process oriented
- Ability to flex across a range of priorities and deliver quality outcomes in a fast paced Environment
- Initiating and leading project workshops and events
- Supporting the Programme Director, Programme Manager and Senior Project Manager in their project delivery responsibilities
- A desire to continue to learn and develop as a professional
If this sounds like you, please email over an updated CV
This is an urgent role and we will move quickly with your application if you are suitable.