We are currently seeking a Project Support Officer to work for our client within Health Education England. This is a long term temporary role.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: Starts at £10.83 increasing to £11.77 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Providing high quality administrative support and project support
- Reporting and analysing information to support the delivery or programmes
- Enabling, promoting and supporting the effective running of the secretariat which includes collation of data, financial and project administration to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience working in a project/programme environment
- High degree of flexibility and responsiveness to meet changing demands and deadlines
- Work well in a team as well as on your own
- Be able to use initiative
- Excellent administrative skills
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual. Who is ready to work in a fast past environment
We are currently in the process of arranging interviews for this role. If you are interested please click apply now!
Alternatively for more information on the role please contact Becca on 0113 2154308 or email