Brook street are looking for a senior delivery support officer with strong admin skills to work for our client, NHS Digital. This is a temporary position for at least 6 months with a high chance of being extended.
Hours- Mon- Fri 9-5:30pm
Pay Rate- £13.12ph
Mainly home working but would need to commute to the Leeds office for meetings
The Senior Delivery Support Officer (SDSO) will provide a comprehensive support service to the delivery of NHS GPIT contracts and framework for primary care.
- Support portfolio, programme or project teams in operational activities, providing support to a number of programmes
- Work with project managers to create, monitor and maintain projects
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders, building relationships.
- Keep project managers and stakeholders aware of project/programme status by, for example, preparing reports, presenting statistics and researching.
- Assist project managers by analysing benefits and risks associated with projects and programmes, and ensuring these are logged correctly.
- Organise meetings and stakeholder consultation events
- Preparing agendas and supporting papers, and taking minutes
- Mailbox and diary management
The Ideal candidate:
- Someone with a strong IT Project Administration background
- Strong IT skills experience in using a range IT Programme development and Collaboration tools
- Great use of Microsoft, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint and Excel
- Diary management experience
- A Great team player
- Use their own initiative and can work within a fast paced environment
- Must have experience in working on large IT programmes and exposure to methodologies such as agile.
- Experience of Confluence and Jira tools preferred
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply now!