We are seeking a confident Project Support Officer to join a large public sector organisation on a rolling temporary contract based just outside Cardiff. This is a hybrid/remote working opportunity with occasional visits to the office on the outskirts of Cardiff. We are looking for someone with experience at providing Project support to senior management and senior stakeholders.
- Proactive diary and project management, setting up meetings in a prompt & efficient manner
- Email inbox management
- Extensive use of MS Office packages, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Answering telephone queries and addressing urgent matters
- Meeting, conference calls, video conference set up - internally and externally
- Set up and maintain records within the department
It is expected this role wil lbe ongoing for at least 3 months as the employer is advertising this role on a permanent basis. The successful temporary candidate has the right to apply for the permanent position.
- Competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave - up to 28 days per year including bank holidays
- Remote / Flexible working
- Excellent employer prospects with the potential for permanent work or internal progression