Project Support Officer
Monday - Friday
Temporary Contract, reviewed on a monthly basis
The post holder's role is likely to include:
- Managing public facing mailboxes as the first of point of contact for the team; co-ordinating a large volume of communications including answering regular queries; ensuring that more complex queries are fielded to relevant team members and answered appropriately as per agreed timescales from start to finish.
- Updating project documents, including liaising with project leads to get up to date information.
- Developing and maintaining effective information systems across the team including the use of the Excel spreadsheets to create stakeholder databases; capturing quarterly reporting data; proactively maintaining an action log for the team; updating events calendar and maintaining staff records.
- Developing processes to effectively support the work of the team around mailbox management; storing information; contact, stakeholders and communications databases.
- Arranging meetings, booking and progressing rooms, co-ordinating papers including collating agenda items, distributing agendas and Minutes in good time, and taking action notes at key meetings.
- Booking travel and accommodation for the team.
- Supporting larger events through supporting preparation and delivery of materials, liaising with meeting venues, ensuring that equipment, access and dietary needs are met and helping on the day.
- Handling general telephone calls for the team and dealing with general queries or forwarding them to the appropriate team member.
- Providing additional support to senior managers as required, for example managing electronic diaries, including arranging and changing appointments, and prioritising these as appropriate
Understanding of the concepts of risk and issue management.
Working knowledge of various project management practices and methodologies e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent experience.
Please apply for this role, with your most up to date CV