Project Support Officer - NHS England
Pay rate - £11.76 PH rising to £13.12 PH
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Location- Leeds city centre (Mostly work from home)
Must attend office 1 day per week (Dependant on Covid restrictions)
Start date - ASAP
*This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements*
We are currently recruiting for 3 project support officers to join the Leeds team for our client NHS England. Working into the Project Manager, the role will be to provide project support against delivery of project plans
- Support workshop and event planning, including content, ensuring that project teams are fully prepared for meetings with supporting paperwork and information.
- Engaging with care providers over the phone to book them onto training and follow up offering support with DSPT assessments.
- Developing relationships with external stakeholders to deliver an effective engagement approach.
- Support the development of operational processes and improvements to ensure robust coordination and alignment across the team in the delivery of its operational plan.
- Maintaining information systems to support the work stream activity.
- Maintain up to date, accurate and comprehensive contact details for key stakeholders associated with the work stream.
- As part of the PPM community of practice contribute to the development of project and programme management approaches and ways of working across the organisation
- Managing a central filing structure
- Collating data for in house trackers
- Previous project support experience
- Experience of delivery reporting
- Administration skills
- Data entry
- Document management
- Use of in house systems and trackers.
- Great attention to detail
- Good at organising and planning
If this sounds like you, apply now!