We have a fantastic opportunity with a close client of ours to work as a Project Support Specialist with a specific programme of work. You will working on a plan of transition between different departments and areas of the business.
This role will provide opportunities to work in professional business change and project management. You will be expected to act independently and provide leadership in specific aspects of the project.
- Provide advice and guidance on processes and procedures to internal and external customers, including suppliers, estate management staff and office users.
- Collate and help to analyse the results of a needs assessment exercise.
- Project manage a timetabled transition programme.
- Establish working relationships with key contacts by developing appropriate communication links.
- Create specific working groups across the business.
This is a full time, 35hrs, temporary post for 12 weeks. There is the chance for extension.
The hourl rate is £15ph and will be managed via weekly timesheets
Please contact apply and we will be in contact.