Job: Project worker
£9 - £9.50 per hour + induction + holiday + pension contribution
Are you passionate about working with people at risk of becoming homeless?
We`re currently recruiting for our client situated in a fantastic supported living service in Eastbourne supporting individuals between the ages of 16 - 25. The residents are at risk of becoming homeless and display various types of anti-social and challenging behaviour.
This vacancy is supporting individuals between the ages of 16-25 at risk of becoming homeless in a hostel environment.
Your responsibilities will include...
- Regular Patrol of the building - interacting with both staff and residents.
- Being a positive role model and promoting independent living with the residents.
- Working as part of a team and dealing with hostile situations which may occur.
Ideally you will have a minimum of one years experience supporting vulnerable people within the care sector and proven experience / knowledge or working with children
We can offer:
- variety of assignments to SUIT YOU
- full and part time hours available
- Ongoing training and support
- A competitive rate of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday entitlements
- NEST pension Scheme
For more information please call the team on 0208 918 1420 and speak to Sachea for more information and to apply, or email your CV