Are you looking for an opportunity to work with Care Leavers and support them with moving into the next chapter of their life? We have just the role for you...
We are currently looking for support/project workers to start immediately in one of our reputable services supporting individuals aged 16-18 who are Care Leavers.
As a support worker your role will be to...
- Provide emotional support to the young people.
- Assisting the young people with budgeting to kick start their independent lives!
- If the young people are out, ensuring constant contact to make sure they are safe.
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of this homely environment.
To be considered for this role you MUST have a minimum of a year of relevant experience in a care setting.
SALARY & BENEFITS....
- Competitive pay rates of £9.50 per hour.
- Sleep in rates from £62.64 per night.
- Great working hours including 9am-5pm shifts!
- Opportunities to work in lots of different places.
Are you interested in knowing more? Call Danielle TODAY on 02086 808183 and email your CV