Are you looking for an opportunity to work with Care Leavers and support them with moving into the next chapter of their life? We have just the role for you...
We are currently looking for support/project workers to start immediately in one of our reputable services supporting individuals aged 16-18 who are Care Leavers.
As a support worker your role will be to...
- Provide emotional support to the young people.
- Assisting the young people with budgeting to kick start their independent lives!
- If the young people are out, ensuring constant contact to make sure they are safe.
- Any other tasks to ensure the smooth running of this homely environment.
SALARY & BENEFITS....
- Competitive pay rates of £9.50 per hour.
- Great working hours including 9am-5pm shifts!
- 24 hour shifts and sleep ins available
- Opportunities to work in lots of different places.
To be considered for this role you MUST have a minimum of 6 months recent experience working with vulnerable children.For More information please contact Sachea on 02089181420