Back to Search Results

Projects And Grants Officer

  • Location:

    Leicestershire, England

  • Sector:

    Public Sector

  • Job type:

    Temporary

  • Salary:

    Up to £13.25 per hour

  • Contact:

    Ben

  • Contact email:

    ben.smith@brookstreet.co.uk

  • Job ref:

    HI1619_1563983192

  • Published:

    5 months ago

  • Duration:

    12 Months

  • Expiry date:

    14/08/2019

  • Startdate:

    26/08/19 16:27:57

Job Description

Brook Street are recruiting on behalf of the Leicestershire Police for a projects and grants officer on an initial 12-month temporary contract based at their Head office in Enderby.

This role will be working with the commissioning team assisting with the administrative duties relating to incoming grant proposals from small community projects. This will make up 60% of the role, the other 40% will be to assist with project support of ongoing projects and tenders already in place.

To be considered for this role you must;
" Have experience of working within the public sector
" Experience of working with a project team, this can either be as a co-ordinator or project manager
" Previous experience working with Grants would be beneficial but not essential

You must also be highly organised, have strong IT and administrative skills, possess excellent customer service and able to work to strict deadlines.

Due to the travel required in this role, candidates must have a driving licence and access to their own car. You will also be subject to police vetting so must contain a clean criminal record.

This role is working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8-6, the hiring manager is flexible if 37 hours a week are worked.

The hourly rate of pay is £13.25 per hour.

If you wish to apply for this role, please send CV's

Please note interviews will be held the W/C 29/07 and 05/07

W1siziisijiwmtgvmdyvmjivmtevmtyvmjivmtevy3rhcy1iyxitzmlndxjllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimjawmhg3mjajil1d

Looking for a job? Register your CV now

REGISTER

Looking to recruit? Find the perfect hire

Upload Job

Want a career at Brook Street? Join our team

Join Now