Due to our continued expansion, Brook Street Recruitment is assisting our Belfast client with the recruitment of Promotional Team Schedulers to work in their busy Belfast office.
The candidate hired in this role will be responsible for scheduling the client`s team`s activity based on the promotional needs of their clients.
The candidate hired will be trained on the clients' internal bespoke software system where you will match the availability of the team with the demand of their clients.
You will be required to have an intuitive eye for detail as every month is like a jigsaw puzzle with many possibilities but only one solution.
You will need superb IT skills alongside an ability to talk to clients and team members on the phone.
You will also be responsible for taking staff through an application for a full pass to enable them to work in an airport. Guiding the candidates though the process, you will be applying for references and upload these. Attention to detail is critical
The role is full time and would suit someone who thrives in a small office environment - the staff in the office all hands on and we will expect the same from you.
This is a key role within the company, and you would be responsible for dealing with our suppliers and of course our own staff to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day rosters.
Key Duties and Competencies
* Must be highly organised to keep track of the volume of bookings coming in, and daily changes
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Be professional and objective
* Each client has their own demands - e.g., Staff `Wish`/preference lists, who has attended brand training, changing shift times and days, last minute bookings.
* Ability to Match - Matching people's availability with these demands is very much part of the job.
* You need to be able to balance the client needs with availability, which can mean difficult conversations with client brands.
* Applicants needs to have excellent IT skills and be proficient with the full Microsoft Suite
* Strong communication skills - written and oral (spelling and grammar)
* Ability to hold meetings with clients if required and have frequent conversations with internal managers to get feedback on staff performance, any changes.
* Signing off wages for all staff, so accuracy is key.
This would suit someone with strong Account Management skills - potentially someone from a recruitment background
Salary will depend on background and performance at interview - £23-26k per annum
If interested, please send CV via the link