Job Title - Property Sales Executives- No Experience in property necessary
Location - Doncaster
Salary - between £18,000 - £22,000 per annum with a generous bonus structure on offer to potentially earn £30,000 + OTE and other perks!
Working Hours - Full time, 40 hour week Monday - Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
Contract - Permanent - Lot's of opportunities to grow and develop within a expanding organisation!
About Our Client:
Our Client is a specialist service in sourcing and regenerating within the U.K residential property. Supported by ground breaking property tech, they focus on delivering high quality, economical homes for rental.
Our client are recruiting Property Executives to support their existing Purchasing team, they are building a team of Executives to deliver a consistent pipeline of relevant properties for consideration and purchase.
This is a key role enabling them to fulfil their growth for next year and beyond and will suit individuals looking for a challenge within a hugely exciting market that is developing at pace.
Applicants should relish the freedom of building their own network and under their own initiative whilst being fully supported with training, access to relevant tech and constant communication to help develop and empower.
- Hitting and exceed both individual and team targets.
- Identify Properties for potential purchase.
- Ensure information for ongoing purchase is both timely and complete.
- Work with the Acquisition team to identify key relationships
- Communication of local market intelligence and opportunities.
- Liaise with all relevant internal teams in a timely way to ensure smooth transition of information.
- Understand and maintain knowledge of relevant CRM systems and reporting software.
Experience our Client is looking for:
- Work as part of a team within a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Effective time management and the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Confident and helpful manner when dealing with internal teams and external partners.
- Ability to take responsibility for your own business area and deals.
- Good organisational skills.
- Accurate data entry.
Benefits our Client offers:
- 30 Holiday Days, plus Bank Holidays
- Modern working environment
- Salary - between £18,000 - £22,000 basic per annum, potential to earn £30,000 OTE!
- Nest Pension Scheme.
- This is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow with a rapidly expanding forward-looking business.
- Lot's of potential to develop and grow within a expanding business!