A well-known and hugely successful Estate Agency based in Worcestershire is currently seeking an enthusiastic Property Inspections Clerk with excellent attention to detail to join their award winning team on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal person for this role will be a strong team player, be perceptive and able to work under pressure keeping to busy diary timings.
You must have an excellent track record in outstanding customer service. Previous experience in inspections is not necessary however enthusiasm and reliability are vital to making this role a success.
The Inspections Clerk role
- Regular property visits across our managed lettings portfolio - 5 counties
- Diary planning and daily customer liaisons
- Constant demonstration of excellent customer service to our tenants
- Close liaisons with the property managers and the lettings manager
- Extensive and accurate reporting of properties, inside and out.
- Maintenance issue reporting
- Compilation of photos and reports on the go and in the office.
- Other ad hoc lettings duties
The successful candidate must be competent using an iPad as you will be provided with one in order to conduct your job. You will use a specialist app to confirm when jobs have been completed. This vacancy will have you working from various offices when required, more notably Worcester based offices, and remotely from home. Your iPad is used to book in inspections and visits.
You will be provided with a company vehicle in order for you to travel to the properties, therefore a full UK drivers licence is essential.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm and you will be offered a basic salary of £17,000 plus inclusion to the company commission scheme.
This vacancy will not be around for long so to be immediately considered, apply now! Alternatively you can forward to CV or call 01905 731591 for more information.