I am recruiting for a Property Inspector covering the Wolverhampton area; working for a national Estate/Lettings agency, you have the opportunity to receive a package of circa £21,000 including commission.
This is a newly created position and the Property Inspector will need to travel everyday throughout Wolverhampton, writing daily reports to the Property Managers. The ideal candidate will be energetic, ready to travel with a full driving licence, as well as being able to draft daily reports
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Carrying out regular inspections of properties on company books
- Completing pre-let inspections and inventories
- Reporting maintenance issue to the maintenance department
- Creating reports and updating the system of all inspections carried out
- Helping out in other areas of the business as and when required
Monday - Friday 8.45 - 5.30
Rota'd Saturdays 10-4, likely to be 1 in 3
- Full UK driving license and over the age of 21 due to insurance reasons
- Experience in a similar role previously is essential
- Experience of report writing
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £19,000 basic salary dependent on experience with OTE of £21,000
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 over a period of time (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
- Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
- The afternoon off to celebrate your birthday!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***