Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking Solicitor, with experience in Property Litigation? My client is looking for a new person to join their busy and expanding Property Litigation team.
The department maintains an excellent work load that includes a broad range of complex disputes, including Lease Extensions, Lease renewals, possession proceedings and recovery of rent arrears.
The role will handle a varied caseload of Property Litigation matters including: Landlord and tenant issues, easements and title disputes and general property issues.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills
- enjoy working in a team environment.
- They must be highly organised and have a flexible nature
- Have a co-operative and willing attitude.
- Ideally they you will be an NQ- 5 years PQE
- Experience of property disputes (having undertaken as a minimum a six month trainee seat in Property Litigation).
It's an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and gain plenty of hands on experience. Ideally you will live in Hertfordshire and as close to St Albans as possible.
Salary 40k - 55k depending on experience
My client has a number of great benefits to offer their new starter, and they are keen to get someone on board ASAP.
The office is based in St Albans, although almost all employees are still working from home and are still discussing what the new normal will look like. There is an element of some home working to remain going forwards.
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply soon, and if successful I will contact you to discuss further.