A fantastic opportunity to join an established property company in South Wales has arisen on a temporary-to-permanent basis. It is the intention of the directors for this role to commence as a temporary position then lead to a permanent role within approximately 3 months if the right candidate is found and business remains as buoyant as it has been. This would be a good position for a candidate looking for progress within their next role.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Logging and organising repairs for maintenance issues
- Monitor and keep the system up to date
- Liaising with Leaseholders, Tenants and Contractors
- Reviewing job sheets and inspection reports
- Ensuring all records are accurate and kept up to date
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with Housing Association, Council or Property experience, someone who has experience in Lettings or Construction.
This is a full-time opportunity Monday-Friday with no evenings and no weekends. Salary is dependant on experience but will range from £9.30 per hour to £10.30.