Job Title: Property Maintenance Coordinator
Location: Doncaster, Auckley
Contract Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week (Flexible start / finish times available, on a rota basis)
Salary: £20,837 - £21,879 per annum
We are looking for a Property Maintenance Coordinator to join one of our highly accredited clients specialising in Property industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in all things Property!
The successful Property Maintenance Coordinator must be extremely organised, be able to use their own initiative when it comes to decision making and be able to have difficult conversations in a professional and timely manner.
As a Property Maintenance Coordinator, you will be managing and resolving property related issues on behalf of tenants.
- Coordinating a list of approved maintenance contractors including cleaning services, electricians, plumbers, engineers on behalf of tenants.
- Responding to calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Managing submitted work orders and communicate with tenants and internal departments.
- Resolving housing maintenance issues and repairs.
- Prioritising workload and responding with urgency.
- Obtaining quotations from maintenance contractors and matching against the budget.
- Selecting and instructing contractors and authorising work to be carried out while adhering to budget requirements.
- Handling incoming invoices from contractors, making sure they match with works carried out and quotations before authorising for payment.
Essential for the role:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- A proven ability to resolve customer disputes in a calm, empathetic way
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritising workloads
- A team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- A generous 30 days' holiday entitlement per year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Annual Company Bonus (employee share scheme)
- Flexible working arrangements including Hybrid working
- Staff Social Events
- Professional Mentoring Scheme
- Training and Development Opportunities
- On-site Parking
- Modern, Spacious, and Air-conditioned premises