Brook Street are working with a leading private sector housing association based in Newport on a 9 month fix term contract. The role is a Property Manager and are looking for someone quickly!
The Job Role -
Ensure vacant properties are marketed to their full potential
* Carry out viewing for prospective tenants
* Assist with office & reception cover for the team
* Verify prospective tenants including income and expenditure assessments to ensure that the property is suitable for them and that they are likely to be able to sustain the tenancy
* Carry out inventory checks at the start and end of tenancies checks at the end of tenancy
* Carry out lettings and set up tenancies to minimise tenancy failure
* Collect information and monies required prior to tenancy start
* Ensure all Health & Safety and legal property requirements are met prior to a property being let
* Take, organise and manage Letting agency repairs
* Carry out end of tenancy check out work including agreeing any return of bonds
* To collect and manage outstanding rent arrears
* To deal with complaints of anti-social behaviour
* Work to resolve any housing management issues
* Provide regular Landlord and tenant feedback
* Arrange and carry out periodic inspections of Letting agency properties
* For Letting agency properties, keep the gas, electrical and hazard monitoring updated and facilitate in conjunction with Landlords any required certificates / works
* Ensure Letting agency properties meet key Housing Health & Safety Rating System standards (HHSRS)
The ideal candidate will have a full drivers licenses and car. Would have worked in a Private Rented Sector / Private sector lettings / housing management field.
You must be willing to work occasional Saturdays and have availability to conduct viewing up to 6pm.
Paying an attractive salary of £26,520 per annum FTE
If this is of interest to you please "Apply Now"!