Job title: Property Manager
Hours: 08:30am - 18:00pm Monday - Friday (1 in every 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm)
My client is a highly recognisable and award-winning Estate Agents located in Cheltenham and due to phenomenal success and continued growth they are currently recruiting a Property Manager to join their team.
The Property Manager will take responsibility for the maintenance of a large portfolio of properties across the Cheltenham area.
Property Manager responsibilities:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors. Invoice authorisation. Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants. Updating of specified areas of the property management
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations.
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Writing letters and reports
- Exceptional relationship building skills
Property Manager desired Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in Residential Property Management
- Expertise and ability to manage a large property portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of lettings legislations
- Full UK driving license and car
- Must be comfortable working to targets and tight deadlines in a competitive market
The Property Manager position offers a competitive basic salary up to £24K and additional company benefits, career progression and mileage allowance.
For more information on the Property Manager position please contact Kieran on 01905 731591 or