I am recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to be based out of the Birmingham City Centre office; working for a national renowned business you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary of up to £30,000 dependent upon experience.
You'll have your own portfolio of residential properties to manage, made up of apartment blocks, estates and mixed residential and commercial properties. With the support of your Regional Operations Manager you'll be expected to make sure residents' issues are resolved, contractors are appointed, finances are in order, queries are answered, and properties are well maintained.
A leading and growing national Property Services business who deliver multiple services, including surveying, mortgage services, auctions, property management, lettings and estate agency
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of Residential Property Management
- Meet leaseholders and clients regularly to maintain good relationships
- Review and tender service contracts
- Carry out and oversee Section 20 consultations on long term agreements and qualifying major works
- Prepare reports and monitoring arrears
- Seek client approval of budgets and year-end accounts
- Play a part in developing the business by identifying potential new clients and developments
- Upsell on existing services i.e. insurances, building consultancy services etc.
- People-focused, self-motivated and a positive person
- At least 2 years' experience in a property management role involving Leasehold and Estate Management
- An approach to service that keeps customers happy and close
- A natural tendency to look for - and find - solutions to problems
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- The ability to communicate clearly, simply and effectively in writing and in person
- Experience of reviewing financial data and accounts and setting service charge budgets
- The organisation gene that means you use your time well and prioritise tasks wisely
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and a habit of staying up to date
- Initiative and influencing skills in spades
- An IRPM qualification would be ideal
- A clean driving licence would be ideal
- Experience of managing site staff would be ideal
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- A number of other benefits to be discussed if selected including annual leave entitlement, pension
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***