Are you an experienced property manager in Leasehold and Estates?
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
The UK's fastest growing property services group working with partners across the globe to help over a quarter of a million people with their property needs each year.
Property Manager role
This job is as much about people as property and you'll put your heart and soul into making a difference for our clients and their tenants. You'll make their lives easier and better and by stepping into our customers' shoes you'll make sure our service continues to wow them in the future. You'll have your own portfolio of residential properties to manage, made up of apartment blocks, estates and mixed residential and commercial properties. With the support of your Regional Operations Manager you'll be expected to make sure residents' issues are resolved, contractors are appointed, finances are in order, queries are answered, and properties are well maintained.
What you'll do
* Demonstrate technical knowledge of Residential Property Management
* Meet leaseholders and clients regularly to maintain good relationships
* Review and tender service contracts
* Carry out and oversee Section 20 consultations on long term agreements and qualifying major works
* Preparing reports and monitoring arrears.
* seeking approvals for budgets and accounts
* Business Development
* Upsell on existing services
The ideal candidate will be:
People-focused, self-motivated and a positive person
* At least 2 years' experience in a property management role involving Leasehold and
* Excellent customer service skills
* Problem solving skills
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* The ability to communicate clearly, simply and effectively in writing and in person
* Experience of reviewing financial data and accounts and setting service charge budgets
* The organisation gene that means you use your time well and prioritise tasks wisely
* Knowledge of relevant legislation and a habit of staying up to date
* Initiative and influencing skills in spades
* Experience of working as part of a successful team
* An IRPM qualification
* Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre-
And, ideally, but not vitally:
* Proficient IT skills and experience of using property management software
* The ability to motivate other members of a team and inspire high performance
* A clean driving licence
* Experience of managing site staff
If you meet the essential criteria, please click apply or call Caroline on 0115 8793500 for a confidential chat