An opportunity has risen with a property management company for a property manager. This could be a perfect opportunity for an experienced property manager or someone who is looking to enter the industry who already has suitable skills and knowledge that could be enhanced with training.
Our client is looking for someone who is proficient in word and excel and a keen eye for detail. You must also have a driving licence and a vehicle. Must have a hands-on approach with a can-do attitude and the ability to 'think outside the box'. Must be fully flexible as you will be expected to work some evenings and weekends.
- Must be dedicated, committed and proactive.
- Highly organised and professional.
- Ability to work methodically, multi-task and have strong organisation and timekeeping skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to work off own initiative and part of a team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Good working knowledge of building construction
- Knowledge of the regulations and legislation: Section 20 Consultation process in accordance with the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985.
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2002
- Control of Substance Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Knowledge and understanding of Leases
- Carrying out routine site inspections/audits and preparing reports.
- Liaising with contractors to arrange for maintenance and repairs.
- Providing 24hr on-call service as and when required.
- Overseeing all maintenance repairs, insurance damage claims and reparation works.
- Completing Section 20 process.
- Undertaking general administration, updating records on the software system.
- Attending site / client / AGM meetings potentially on weekends and evenings
- Working closely with the Accounts team on the development of site budgets
- Working closely with the Directors to ensure clear communication of information
Holidays: 20 days plus banks Hols, Holidays increase 1 day per year for every additional year worked up to 5 additional days.